Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
In this section you will find information about how St Mary's meets the requirements for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Archana Lopez is the school's SENCO and can be contacted via the school office on email@example.com
- EAL Policy 2020 2021
- First Aid Policy 2020 2021
- Intimate Care Policy 2020 2021
- Schools Local offer SEND 2020 2021
- SEND Information Report 2020 2021
- Special Education Needs and Disability Policy 2020 docx
There is a disabled access to the school via the Main Entrance Reception area.
St Mary's has a lift to the top floor and a few steps along the top corridor.
Most rooms can be accessed via the lift or ramps.
Disabled toilets available.
The doors are wide enough for wheelchair access.
Motorised wheelchairs can access the school via the infant playground entrance.